Monday, August 12, 2013

Dear my future

I've been in a Mawaru Penguindrum-mode lately, hence the title (ending song).
That said, hello. Just thought I would do this real quick since I tend to be rather quiet between posts:

❀ Upcoming posts ❀

- NärCon 2013
I was very bitter when writing this draft. But the pictures are nice. 

- Faded dipdye / ombre hair tutorial

- Triple circle lens review

- Recent "please let me look like this" fashionistas

Those are the drafts I've been playing with so far! I will probably think of more random things and throw them in here. I at least have the ambition to become more active with tutorials and things, even if I am getting back to studying soon (I'm sorry for being so terribly inactive when you've made the choice to follow this crap I write). 

Now I've had the worst of days so I will get back to watching Quack Pack and dying slowly. Here's an outfit from today though, just because it looks like a post has more of a documenting-diary-blog-purpose when it has a picture: 


I stole Nanako's vest and even made the effort to put my hair up. 
I was quite happy with my makeup too actually ♪ Then I ended up crying everything away, sigh. 
Everything except for the hairclips and necklace (Kreepsville) is offbrand.

I hope your day was much, much better than mine, and that your tomorrow will be as well.
Much love and positive thoughts from me to you ♡

7 comments:

  1. I loved her hairstyle was pretty perfect. Your outfit also looks pretty cool! You look very cutie♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you're such a cutie! and I love that new -i think- color of yours, i'm planning to get it too so i'll look forward to your new posts!

    That ending is too great i've been in "mawaru-mode" this whole year so I understand you.

    Have good day and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always so gorgeous *u* I love your make up and your hair! I hope today will be a better day for you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you look so different with that dark hair and dark brows and fringe, but it suits you, in a ~natural~ kind of way

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Mawaru Penguindrum ending! Also the remixes of Dear My Future, so so good ~

    I love how you style your hair, can never perfect the cute hairbun style ><

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I can't wait for that dip dyed post of yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your mood lifts and the days get better for you, Iro dear. Hearing that you're in a good mood puts me in a good mood ♥

    I hope you feel better soon and I look forward to your new posts(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete